Hello class!
I received many comic strips and they are fantastic, super funny! I had a good laugh.
Today, there's only one task: go to Google arts and culture web HERE and spend some time exploring this art collection. It is organised by colour.
Also, you can visit this amazing project about insect close ups. HERE
Leave a comment if you find something interesting.
Stay happy and healthy,
Marina
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
DIVENDRES 19 DE JUNY
Gràcies a tots per la vostra participació en totes les activitats proposades en aquest diferent final de curs. Gràcies esp...
-
CANÇÓ PER AVUI MATEMÁTICAS Para preparar la celebración de Sant Jordi en casa , os proponemos 3 retos aritmèticos. Repte 1: ...
-
Hello class! Do you remember doodle art? So here's the second part. You can transform english words in to doodles, look! ...
-
Bon dia a tothom,acabam la setmana amb alegria . Cançó d´avui LLENGUA A cada un dels titulars de diaris següents hi ha almen...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarIm Bela. I find it interesting that they focus so much on one color
ResponderEliminarFantastic! My favourite are the blue ones!
EliminarHello im Marina ,i find interesting that only use one color
ResponderEliminarYes! I love the blue ones :D
EliminarIm Aitana
ResponderEliminarHELLO I AITANA,WHAT MOST CAUGHT MY ATTENTION HAS BEEN THE SHAPE ,AND COLOR OF THE WATER.
EliminarGreat, Aitana!
Eliminarhi i'm Adrià i liked the beautiful land scapes
ResponderEliminarI'm glad you liked them :D
EliminarHello I am Pau.S.Its a very good art and I like the pictures.Thank you teacher Marina.
ResponderEliminarI'm glad you liked them. Thank you Pau!
Eliminar